[pct-l] WATERPROOF pouches for electronic devices

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Tue Jan 5 13:44:24 CST 2010

I put my devices in waterproof pouches.

http://www.waterproofcases.net/

they are very cheap on Ebay.

I bought big big box of the moisture absorbing packets to put in the pouch.
They work great, just dump two or three in  and renew in wet areas at bounce box
locations.(or microwave em, and re-use em). I use them when I canoe or kayak,
or hike where its really humid or wet. they absorb the moisture and
condensation in a sealed pouch or air tight case

These are the same little packets you see in the box, when you buy electronics.
Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with the other  600  little
packets
I have left over sealed in foil pouches.
:-)

ps: if its worth doing, its worth over-doing....