[pct-l] recxharging devices

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Tue Jan 5 20:50:02 CST 2010

I helped Sage, a SOBO thru hiker last fall , and noticed a solio solar charger,
it
worked so cool I went and bought a couple of models to try out.
of the three the 1800 ma magnesium model works the best.
you just strap it to the top of your pack and it charges as you go, it works
really good. they have a built in lithium battery that charges your device
after it it charged up.

hey have a model that can supply up to 12 volts if needed, and the larger h100
which was a 1000 ma (1 amp) model.
you can charge them from the sun a USB port , car charger  , or 120volts.

go to solio.com and check out the different models.
A word to the wise you can usually get them half of store price on ebay every
day.