[pct-l] Older Thru Hikers?

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 20:54:16 CST 2010

Last year, at age 69, I hiked 2000 miles from Campo to  Sisters. There were
a few other older hikers out there. Check the trail journals  for some that
might be planning to hike again this year. I posted on  Postholer.

The Old RidgeRunner

In a message dated 1/5/2010 1:35:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,