[pct-l] Suggestions on May hike??

Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 01:15:45 CST 2010

Hi -

I've a good friend who is looking for somewhere to hike during the month of May.  He lives in Portland, and the Cascades are mostly out due to snow....  However, he is willing to travel - the hike needs to be accessible by car, and he is looking to go for less than a week.  I thought of the PCT in southern California, but wonder if this list has other ideas??  Since this is slightly off-topic, please feel free to send suggestions directly to my email address.

Thanks, Spring