[pct-l] SoCal in winter

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Jan 7 14:43:19 CST 2010

You might be able to hike the section from the northern boundary of
the fire closure, across the Liebres to the acqueduct crossing. I
thought the Liebres were really pretty, especially around Sawmill
mountain. I found a book online that says that the Liebres can have
snow after winter storms. We haven't had any real storms yet.
http://tinyurl.com/ygcotsc

Diane