[pct-l] Ressuply points in Oregon/Washington

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:59:07 CST 2010

Paul,

Your listing for Stehekin needs to be adjusted. I'm unsure what, "limited P.O." means but the Stehekin P.O. is fully functional and there is no problem with, "Outgoing packages". The hours that the P.O. is open varies a bit, and only receives/sends mail three times a week starting in October. Other than that the only Limit that I am aware of is the portion of the afternoon when the office is closed so that the Postmistress can pick up the mail from the boat.

Jason "Jackass" Moores