[pct-l] Fragile Flowers......my @$$

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:27:19 CST 2010

To whom it may concern............

Fragile flowers............excuse me !!!!  We are trail angels at the 2,400
mile marker of the PCT. We host 200-250 PCT hikers each year. Anyone who has
made it up here (with or with out water cashes) is no fragile flower. Why
cut the throat of other hikers just because you don't wish to take advantage
of an extra water suppy during your hike. Just because it may be right for
you doesn't mean the thousands of other hikers think it's right for them.
You seem to be in the minority of being a purist.  HYOH.....just don't think
others should or need to follow your lead. They are hiking their own
hike. Most of them will probably finish the journey at their own pace. There
is no correct way to hike the PCT. Who says you have to finish ??  Who says
you shouldn't flip at some point ??  Who says you have to do the whole trail
in one year. Who says you have to finish the trail at all. HYOH.....the
satisfaction is only for you. Nobody else gives a rip.

PCT MOM
Trail Angel
Skykomish, WA

www.dinsmoreshikerhaven.com