[pct-l] for all you old foofs that like to reminisce

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 23:58:17 CST 2010

Thanks for that link, Eckert!

It's true; Kelty packs were bombproof, even the ones that weighed less than
6 lb 10 oz. I used the pack I carried on the PCT, which weighed "only" 4 lbs
10 oz, for another 28 years of one-two week trips. In fact, aside from its
weight, there's nothing wrong with it and I'd still be using it now if I
hadn't shed a few pounds and switched to Six Moon Designs packs a few years
ago.

Cheers,
Carl
1977 PCT Kelty Kid