[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 01:22:06 CST 2010

I am hoping to make it to the ADZPCTKO this year and thru hiking the PCT in 2011. I thought the KO in 2010 would give me a good opportunity to meet with folks and learn a lot to help me prep for next year. Do I need to make any pre arrangements to attend... sign up, camping reservations, etc.. or can I just show up that weekend?

Once I can get the time off work comfirmed and the dates for heading to SoCal in line (driving from NorCal) I'll post here in case anybody needs a ride or some assistance in anyway, hope to be able to provide some trail magic during that week and through out the course of this year for the 2010 thru hikers.

Any info that you can share on the ADZPCTKO would be most appreciated!!

Thanks,
 Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir