[pct-l] class of 2009 video?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 14:05:37 CST 2010

I did a quick search of the old posts but didn't see anything.  Is anyone
doing a class of 2009 video?  I haven't seen anyone asking for photos or
anything yet and I'd gladly send in mine. Did I miss it?

I've considered volunteering for this project but I'm just too booked with
other commitments for the next six or so months. I could not really give it
the time it would require (see what happens when you take 5 months off to go
hiking, you then still have to make up for all the work you didn't do while
off having fun!).

Day-Late