[pct-l] wood burning stove

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Mon Jan 11 11:48:14 CST 2010

The hardcore do's and don'ts are difficult to find and interpret.

Check the Rules for Remote Camping section:
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/recreation/camping/

And here's the fire permit mentioned:
http://fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fsm9_033941.pdf

but the status of alcohol stoves is ambiguous.

BillB