[pct-l] trail strategy

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Tue Jan 12 00:08:15 CST 2010

I can't, but do have a friend who plans on starting IN Mexico with some of
his friends, but looking for a partner for the first couple hundred miles.
He doesn't have any papers, so he will meet you at the rock near the border
fence 2 hours after sunset. He'll be carrying a gallon jug of water and
wearing blankets wrapped around his shoes.

;-)