[pct-l] PCT Movies, Podcasts, Books, etc...

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 10:12:19 CST 2010

"A Blistered Kind of Love" is a recommended PCT thru hike read.  One of my favorites.

Then there is Eric Ryback's book.

I have a fictional book about hiking the JMT (something about Thunder in the title), and is very good.

It would be nice to have all the articles written about the PCT from Backpacker and other outdoor magazines in one location.  I good literature search web site would be invaluable in collecting the articles.

The Incredible Bulk