[pct-l] PCT Movies, Podcasts, Books, etc...

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Tue Jan 12 13:00:36 CST 2010

>There was one they showed at the kickoff last year. THey showed about
>half of it and left us all hanging in a state of depression and
>horror as everyone was on the verge of dropping out or death. Did
>that one get finished? L-Rod was in that one, and a German guy and
>his wife and Scott Williamson.

Thats "Tell it on the Mountain" (http://tellitonthemountain.com/).  It's always showing
that the project due date is in 3months except that date always gets moved back
when the due date arrives.  Thats been happening for the past 2+ years so I don't
recommend pre-ordering it unless you are very patient.  I have no hopes that it will
be finished this year.  From what I saw at the kickoff, it looks like he has some
great footage so I'd like to see the finished product sometime in my lifetime.

-Sean "Miner" Nordeen