[pct-l] thru hiking aussies and dubious posting success

kylie skidmore kyliepete at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:37:54 CST 2010

yeh, i can speak english, but it'd be handy to chat with someone else who
doesn't know what pop-tarts, gorp and granola are without googling them -
and is more familiar with scroggin and mountain bread... and stuff like
logistics for o/s folk... and even though i'm gradually getting the hang of
it all this feet and miles and ounces and pounds and farenheit business is
somewhat bewildering... reading up about resupply stuff has been pretty
hilarious - not knowing what half the foods are that are described... and
the only creatures we have to worry about over here are snakes and marauding
possums and currawongs...
but you're right - i have no intention of limiting my friend to the
australian - very unwise and unsocial...