[pct-l] Pct-Books

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Tue Jan 12 23:01:05 CST 2010

I forgot, the 1935 book IS distinct from the 1945 and the 1936 books. The
Library of Congress describes it as 48 pages, which is smaller than the
other two books.

I also note that the maps prior to the 1945 book may indeed have had more
detail, as I have a catalog showing there were 28 maps, although the catalog
only describes maps 12-28, omitting 1-11 that covers Washington and Oregon
(Clarke having describe the trail sobo).

The Natural History book is listed as 1936 by the Library of Congress.
My bulletin lists show it as either bulletin 2 (list c. 1937) or bulletin 4
(list 1943).

I guess cabin fever is here early - I need to go hiking rather than play
librarian.

AsABat