[pct-l] Blogs

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 12:19:33 CST 2010

Mine is 99% food related!

See the signature line. :)

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra

________________________________
From: Kimberlie Dame <kimberlie.dame at gmail.com>
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 7:05:19 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Blogs

Hello there everyone! I don't know if you remember me .. I interrupted an
impassioned group bicker about (I think it was) bear canisters (could be
wrong :) ) to introduce myself awhile back. My name is Kimberlie and I am
from the lovely Sedona, Arizona. I intend to thru-hike the PCT in 2011.
I wanted to announce that I have started a travel blog about this trip,
which includes all the follies of the preparation and an enormous shakedown
trip thru-hiking the Arizona Trail in its 800 mile entirety this spring. If
anyone likes those sorts of things..
I would also love to start a thread of people posting links to their blogs
about this trail or others they have done..

link to mine :  the newnomads.com

Cheers~
Kimberlie