[pct-l] Trace of PCT in Google Earth

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Jan 13 13:15:44 CST 2010

Me too.

Mine track from 2007 and after Idylwild I've recorded points every 10
seconds all the way to Manning Park (started at once per minute but
that looked too rough). I've scanned over it as far as Etna I think,
taking out any points where I sat down or otherwise wondered off
trail. North from there it's exactly where I was every 10 seconds for
the rest of summer. I've hosted mine as a Google Earth Network Link
meaning that as and when I filter the rest of the trail your copy of
Google Earth will fetch the latest data from my website without you
having to do anything.

http://pct2007.org/wp-map.php

The links are on the right-hand side of the page.

~SunWalker/Heaps '07