[pct-l] thru hiking aussies and dubious posting success

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Jan 13 15:01:16 CST 2010

Like Len says, I'm not an Aussie, but I think a Kiwi is just as much
an outsider over there. You may also want to look up Ian Fraser. An
actual aussie, that walked part of Japan in 2008 and the AT a few
years before that. I think he's doing the PCT this year and has posted
on this email list before. He'll be more use than I am on the
intricacies of importing vegemite and walking in thongs :-)

~Sunwalker/Heaps '07