[pct-l] Trace of PCT in Google Earth - Halfmile's is up and ready to download...

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Jan 13 18:23:10 CST 2010

The iPhone's Google Earth app relies having a connection to the
internet so it can retrieve the maps you have connected to your Google
Maps account (under "My Maps"). I have a feeling it would struggle
with something so long and if you're expecting to use this waaaay up
in the hills you'd be better off using a gpx file with an offline map
viewer.

~Craig