[pct-l] Presidents' weekend

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Thu Jan 14 00:31:08 CST 2010

Hey, Will,

Why don't you consider taking our Snow Course that weekend up in Desolation
Wilderness and have a lot of fun learning how to dig snow caves, navigate
over snow and still know where the trail is going, learn how to self-arrest,
avoid avalanches, and choose safe routes--all for free??

Can't beat that!

Mtnned
Mountain Education
South Lake Tahoe, Ca