[pct-l] Campo to Agua Dulce

Don Billings dbillings803 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 12:35:45 CST 2010

I've had an inguinal hernia surgery (long time back) and the doc explained that the situation can become seriously dangerous if the intestine loops down through the tear & "strangulates." I wouldn't recommend hiking anywhere long distance without that surgery being performed first. Otherwise, you can be on the trail & have to give up or worse, be evacuated out for a medical emergency.