[pct-l] Rats in water tanks

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Jan 14 16:26:47 CST 2010

Burritos.  They make burritos with them.

On a serious note, and not meaning to be a fear monger, rodents can carry
the Hanta Virus as well as the Bubonic Plague. These diseases make giardia
seem like a cake walk.

I just cringe whenever someone (like my husband) elects to not treat their
water.

L-Rod