[pct-l] Trekking poles

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Fri Jan 15 12:13:41 CST 2010

Having said what I did, I sure don't care how anyone would use or not use a
pole. However, I'm thankful that we aren't paid for hiking or OSHA would
dictate exactly how we had to use them and probably require annual ergonomic
trekking pole training and perhaps MRIs to ensure we aren't harmed by the
pole. Oh, and the do have sharp points so we'd have to wear safety glasses
as well.

Sorry, w*rks getting to me.

AsABat