[pct-l] Fw: [DCSAR] Interesting and ominous weather predication

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Sat Jan 16 15:40:54 CST 2010

Thanks for posting this!  The last paragraph is probably the important
part:

>  In short, the next 2-3 weeks (at least) are likely to be more
> active across California than any other 2-3 week period in recent
> memory. The potential exists for a dangerous flood scenario to arise
> at some point during this interval, especially with the possibility
> of a heavy rain-on-snow event during late week 2. In some parts of
> Southern California, a whole season's worth of rain could fall over
> the course of 5-10 days. This is likely to be a rather memorable
> event. Stay tuned.

I was trying to figure out how to post this.  I received it through a
Govt mailing list that I'm not allowed to forward.  I was going to see
if I could figure out how to get the information via a different
source that I could post without violating any previous legal
obligations.

BillB

On Jan 16, 2010, at 10:32 AM, <ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com> <ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com