[pct-l] Fw: [DCSAR] Interesting and ominous weather predication

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sat Jan 16 20:27:43 CST 2010

If  you wanted to base a hiking forecast on the two-week weather
forecast, and the 3 month forecast here - http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/
- then you might want to plan a SOBO hike starting in mid-June.  This is
the ideal college graduate's hike!~!!

Even though it's too early to know, it's fun to guess!

Jeffrey Olson
Martin, SD