[pct-l] thru hiking aussies and dubious posting success

kylie skidmore kyliepete at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:51:21 CST 2010

wohoo - yes - heaps of the stuff i want to ask about is not necessarily thru
hiking stuff but general questions about hiking in the u.s. i'm in geelong -
in the process of moving to hobart - supposed to be packing up my house now
but procrastinating badly. i'm wanting to get to melbourne to visit some
friends before i head south - be great to catch you.