[pct-l] Kelty frame packs

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 20:12:51 CST 2010

Ned,

I agree with all your observations save the one about stitiching.  I carried my c. 1974 Tioga on the AT in '06, and it did fine until New England.  I had to resew several seams in NH, which state also kicked my butt, shredded by trail pants, tore my rain gear, and made the whole hike worthwhile.

Mango