[pct-l] a step closer

Ernie Castillo erniec01 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 19:07:54 CST 2010

I have a related, if dissimilar story.

I was part of the PCT class of 1980. (I finished mid-September but that is another discussion thread.)

In 1984, I was diagnosed with heart disease and had open heart surgery in 1988 to replace a defective aortic valve.

Hiking doesn't cause heart disease.

Hiking won't cure heart disease.

Celebrate.

But realize however good the Trail Angels are, they aren't cardiologists. Only you know what you can do.

Ernie Castillo
erniec01 at hotmail.com
248 884 5201