[pct-l] Maximum food & water at the same time?

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Tue Jan 19 20:57:16 CST 2010

Actually the worst case is a longer water carry. At 8 lbs per day water is
much heavier than food.

We had a stretch of 90 miles with 1 water stop on our ICT hike. One good
thing about that stretch is that is was almost flat an slightly downhill.
And we got along fine with ULA Circuits.

You are right that there is nothing that long on the PCT.

Ken