[pct-l] water consumption/capacity

Joan Henriksen joan.henriksen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:44:37 CST 2010

If you are using the dromlite bring along an Thermarest patch kit.    I
worked at a wilderness therapy camp in the southern Utah desert for a year
and a half. We used dromlites and the heavier MSR dromedary.  They stand up
VERY to all the desert plants.  When they occasionally sprung leaks it would
be a small pin hole and the Thermarest patch kit worked well.

Joan