[pct-l] water consumption/capacity

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Jan 21 12:28:18 CST 2010

Even if your large container is bombproof, consider how you will get by if
it does leak, or in your exhaustion you crossthread the lid and the water
leaks out. Even though the container can be repaired, you are still out of
water, 15 miles from the next water source, and it's 110 degrees with no
shade.

2-liter soda bottles are cheap and relatively bombproof too, can be bought
in any town with a bonus tasty liquid inside, then recycled when you get to
town.

AsABat