[pct-l] Tents for Haiti - International Trail Magic

Michael K. Sudduth vashonislander at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:56:17 CST 2010

I received a posting on Facebook today
(from folks I know on the ground in Haiti) asking
"Anyone have access to tents for Haiti?"

The hiking community immediately came to mind.
Certainly there must be hikers here, with an old tent
collecting dust in the garage, willing to part with it.

Or maybe you've been thinking about upgrading your
current tent and this request might move that decision up?

I don't have specifics yet on where the tents need to be sent,
and there is no money being offered for shipping them.
You would have to cover that cost.

So for now, I'm interested in finding out how many tents
the PCT hiking community could offer the people of Haiti in their time of need.

Magic Man