[pct-l] Eyeglass wearers

Julianne Baker rangergirl02 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:43:34 CST 2010

my transition lenses would allow too much light in via the top and sides, so
i have a pair of script sunglasses, but in the past, I've used the fit-over
sunglasses. They block light from top and sides, and you can get them pretty
cheaply--20 bucks, at WalMart. They have different styles/sizes to fit over
various glasses. My eyes are very sensitive to light, too. Good luck... hate
having to deal with glasses at all!
Yellowstone