[pct-l] PCT Songs

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:51:09 CST 2010

How about...

* Walk On (Neil Young)

* Climb Every Mountain (Rodgers & Hammerstein)

Climb every mountain, search high and low
Follow every by way, every path you know
Climb every mountain, ford every stream
Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream
A dream that will need, all the love you can give
Everyday of your life, for as long as you live
Climb every mountain,  ford every stream
Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream
A dream that will need, all the love you can give
Everyday of your life, for as long as you live
Climb every mountain, ford every stream
Follow every rainbow, till you find your... dream...

* Daddy Went Walkin' (Neil Young)

My old dad went a walkin' one day,
Pushing tall weeds
right outta his way,
My old dad went a walkin' one day,
Hey now, hey now

Corduroy pants
and an old plaid shirt,
Daddy went a walkin'
just to feel the earth,
Got a little dirty
but that's all right,
Hey now, hey now

* Camel Walk (Southern Culture on the Skids)

All I want is just one more oatmeal pie.
Little Debbie, Little Debbie!
I'm a'comin on home, baby, 'cause you make me wanna walk
Like a camel