[pct-l] Tents for Haiti - International Trail Magic

Jtm jtmlite at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 05:26:05 CST 2010

I know this might be useful to a small few, but the North Florida Council of the Boy Scouts of America has partnered with goodwill and a Jacksonvile church to collect tents and other useful stuff.  Word is put out by the scouts, collection is done by goodwill and everything will be sent from a church in Jax to a sister church in Haiti.
I'm interested to see how it goes.
OD