[pct-l] best synthetic sleeping bag

Swope Christopher sswwooppee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 08:12:57 CST 2010

When I first started out backpacking I felt the same way about down. I
bought this:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/pro-force-snugpak-sleeper-lite-sleeping-bags.aspx?a=370368

It's not a flashy, sporty looking bag, It's not crazy light like down,
you can't pack it as small and it won't live as long, but the price is
right.

Swope