[pct-l] Eyeglass wearers

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Jan 24 12:41:52 CST 2010

You might try Sport Eyz. I carried a pair of them and ended up
needing them as emergency back-up sunglasses when I lost mine. I
would have gone snow-blind without them. I don't wear prescription
glasses so they were not comfortable to wear alone, but a friend of
mine wears them over his prescription glasses and really likes them.

http://www.sporteyz.com/