[pct-l] Eyeglass wearers

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 00:35:40 CST 2010

Dear  Tortoise

I was wrong.
It take 60-90 sec in color change,  except  at t the time of 5℃. It
remains slightly coloring to  yellow when becoming old. I exchange
lenses once every two or three years.  If your lenses do not become
completely clear, they come to the longevity. It doesn't color in the
car, because ultraviolet rays are blocked by the glass window. The
photochromic lens decreases the visible light ray.  However, they do
not decrease the glares especially.