[pct-l] (no subject)

Paul Mitchell bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Mon Jan 25 04:41:03 CST 2010

Option C) get yourself fired in March.

;-)

- P178

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net]
On Behalf Of Patrick Maloney
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 2:32 AM
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] (no subject)

To anyone who has hiked the pct.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could
help me with a couple questions based on your experience.  My friend and I
want to hike the pct this summer, but because of work etc I will not be able
to start until mid to late june.  From what I have read, two options are
avaialable.  Hike north to south starting this late, or meet up with my
friend in June and hike to the north terminus then I will hike south from
the point where we met.  As long as we do the high sierras going northbound,
I should be able to pull this off right? Any advice anyone has on these
ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Pat
p1234maloney at yahoo.com