[pct-l] Trail tread conditions

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 10:48:36 CST 2010

What's the trail tread normally like?  This weekend the trail between Campo and Lake Moreno was like a gully in many parts.  It was especially bad right next to the border where the border patrol roads drain into the trail and created foot deep gullies.  It wasn't as bad elsewhere, but I spent most of my time straddling the trail.  My ankles are going to hate me if the trail is going to be like that throughout.