[pct-l] To Patrick Maloney

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:30:24 CST 2010

Hi,

I think this might be of interest to you as a southbounder:

http://www.planyourhike.com/planning/southbound.html

I was a southbounder, and I *loved *it!

If you have any questions specific to southbounding I may be able to help.
:)

--
Austin Williams
PlanYourHike.com

"The mountains are calling and I must go."   -John Muir