[pct-l] Mr. Donovan

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Jan 26 16:05:50 CST 2010

One of the symptoms of hypothermia is making irrational decisions.  Copied
from the Mayo Clinic website:

"Symtoms of Hypothermia in Adults:

	Shivering
	Clumsiness or lack of coordination
	Slurred speech or mumbling
	Stumbling
	Confusion or difficulty thinking
	Poor decision making, such as trying to remove warm clothes
	Drowsiness or very low energy
	Apathy, or lack of concern about one's condition
	Progressive loss of consciousness
	Weak pulse
	Shallow breathing

A person with hypothermia usually isn't aware of his or her condition,
because the symptoms often begin gradually and because the confused thinking
associated with hypothermia prevents self-awareness."

L-Rod