[pct-l] What to do when bad weather looms?

Jim Bravo jimbravo at wildblue.net
Tue Jan 26 20:17:28 CST 2010

Concerning whether it is better to be solo or with company in the cold and
snow, we need look no further than nature: animals "yard up". I watch it
every winter with the deer and wild turkeys. The small groups of turkeys
that fight and compete during the other seasons band together and cooperate
in order to survive. Only a human will create and retain a thought that
leads them to act outside of nature. Not all humans, of course.

Jim

"Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment" - Rumi