[pct-l] TP decomposition

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:12:14 CST 2010

Great little study.  I haven't graduated to using only natural resources so
I still carry TP.  Since I heard about it here a few years ago, I have been
doing the 3 P's method (poop, peep, puree)  and am convinced it really helps
decompose the TP much faster.

For those unaware,  After the poop, you pee into the cat hole.  Then use a
stick and puree the TP into the very wet mixture and bury 6 inches deep like
usual.  The pee adds extra moisture and the stirring up breaks up the TP so
it decomposes much faster.

Day-late