[pct-l] TP decomposition

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:26:51 CST 2010

That is a great idea to use marine or RV TP.  I will get some marine/RV TP and do a side by side comparison with household TP.

For the tests I conducted I used Charmin Ultra Soft, probably not the best for degradation.

Is there any other type of TP I should test?

Thanks for your great comments.

Paul

Link to toilet paper decomposition study

http://hikethru.com/hiking-information/backyard-science/toilet-paper-decomposition