[pct-l] Bounce bucket

J J at Ridge Trail jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
Fri Jan 29 14:17:46 CST 2010

Hi Kathryn, Paul, others,

I have used a bounce bucket. And it works well. I taped the top to the bucket with duct tape (which was part of the contents of the bucket) and others did not. I do not know of anyone who had a problem with the lid coming off. I will not use a bucket again, as it is really big, and I don't bounce as much as I had before.

People have done well with and without bounce boxes/buckets. I am not certain I will carry one again. The deciding factor will be whether or not I think I can get the things I want along the trail or not. The jury is still out.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
http://ridgetrailhiker.com