[pct-l] Lazy Responders

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Jan 30 12:28:50 CST 2010

I get the digest so I can't reply to individual messages. My only
choices are a) compose a new message to reply or b) reply and change
the subject line (I change it to the subject line that I'm replying to.)

I usually do b).

I do agree that people who hit reply, whether to the whole digest or
to individual messages, should trim everything from the quoted text
to refer only to the important part they are replying to. Maybe even
eliminate the quoted text entirely.

And sorry for top-posting for those who are adamantly opposed to top-
posting. But it seems nobody here bottom-posts so I go with the flow.