[pct-l] Lazy Responders

Herb herbstroh at charter.net
Sat Jan 30 14:37:13 CST 2010

Another easy way to deal with the volume of emails is to set up an address only for PCT and/or all your hiking-related boards. Don't use the address for anything else. When you feel like reading you can check that email address.

On another issue, I kinda like top-posting because the current message is right there up front--if I need to refresh my memory what was written, then I look below.

Herb