[pct-l] Lazy Responders

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jan 31 00:36:48 CST 2010

[resending, first time went only to AsABat]

Hey AsABat,

I joined CompuServe back about 1991 and was a member of the Outdoors
section. First heard about PCT-L via Tom Reynolds in the Outdoor
section. As I recall, my first computer had a 9600 baud modem. So we
both go back a long time.

I too like top-posting. I can read the new material without scrolling
down and down to find the message without going thru all the quoted
organized by threads. I sometimes break the thread by deleting some of
the early messages.

Obviously one method will not please everybody but it seems this list
pleases most subscribers.

Happy Trails.

Tortoise

Because truth matters"